Wednesday, July 22, 2009

CELEBRATING THE 4TH IN BLACKFOOT IDAHO!

We celebrated our 4th of July in Blackfoot with some of our family. Daniel's brother Darren was blessing his new little boy Bodi and we couldn't miss that. I almost didn't make it though, because the day we were to leave, I ended up with food poisoning. I couldn't miss the 4th with my family though so I grinned a bared it on the long car ride over. The next day, I felt much better. We had fun horse back riding with the kids and watched some uneventful fireworks! It was nice to get away for the week end!
The kids getting the horse ready to ride!
Kaylynn and cousin Myriam looking cute.
Eli finally braving it solo!
Kaylynn and I trottin' around! Note to self...always wear pants when riding. I had 2 huge bruises on my calves from the saddle pinching me! OUCH!!!
4th of July BBQ!
Just puttin' around. Kaylynn couldn't figure our if she was left handed or right.
Big Tonka boy!
Our exciting fireworks display!
Darren, Daniel and Wade. How many men does it take to light 1 sparkler?

No comments:

Post a Comment