Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A GIRL'S NIGHT OUT FOR CATS!

The national tour or "CATS" finally came. I have wanted to see it for forever. Kaylynn has watched to movie over and over so I decided that she was finally old enough to go to a real show. We bought our tickets in December and have been anxiously waiting ever since. We decided to make it a true "girl's night out" and went with our friends Kyra and Mya and Mom and Kacie. We got all dressed up and went out to dinner before. The show was great. Kaylynn loved it and wants to see it again. I asked her if she wanted to be in the play and she said "No, I don't want to be a cat!" It was fun spending time with my little Kaylynnylou!

Kaylynn all ready for a night on the town!

MMM, Hawaiian food!

Mya and Kaylynn waiting for the show to start!

Kaylynn, Me, Mom and Aunti Kacie!

No comments:

Post a Comment