Monday, June 8, 2009

10 YEARS AND COUNTING!

Can you believe we've been married 10 years! The time has really flown by. It seems like just yesterday that Daniel and I were newlyweds and just starting our lives together. And now, 10 wonderful years and 3 kids later, here we are! We have thoroughly enjoyed the journey and look forward to 10 more years and beyond through eternity!
Daniel totally surprised me for our anniversary! First, he took me to Catherine Albertson's Park, where here first told me he loved me and then proposed. We walked to our spot and pulled out this ring! I was so surprised and impressed. Then, he took me to the Melting Pot for a wonderful dinner. I wish I could go back every night! And last, we stayed at the Anniversary Inn in Sleeping Beauty's Castle. It was such a wonderful evening and a nice break away from the kids!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! I can't believe it's been 10 years already, time sure does fly when you're having fun :) Beautiful Ring, Good Job on the Planning Daniel!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang on to that man! He did a great job on the anniversary!
    Congrats you two!

    ReplyDelete