Saturday, June 13, 2009

NEW PICTURES OF THE KIDS!

These are the latest professional pictures of the kids. I have them taken every year for their birthday, and since Kaylynn and Liam just had theirs, it was their turn. They turned out so cute! They are growing up so fast!
The Three Amigos!!!
Eli-6 1/2, Kaylynn-4, and Liam-1
Liam thinks Eli and Kaylynn are drums!
Ah kisses!
This is totally Kaylynn the 4 year old! What a little personality!
There were just so many cute shots to choose from!
Her flip flops have "diamonds" on them.
My pretty flower!
I love this one!
My Kaylynnylou!
Liam is my handsome boy!
Too cute!
My little one year old!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Where are Eli's individual pics?? Congrats on your 10 year. Sounds like a fun evening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pics turned out Great! The Kiddos are Adorable! I Love the ones with the flower:) Liam is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete