Sunday, August 30, 2009

A GIRLS DAY OUT!

Kaylynn needed her hair cut really bad because I was tired of it looking so ratty all of the time! I decided to make a date out of it and take her to Monkeydoos and to lunch! Monkeydoos is a real salon for kids where they pamper them and put glitter in the hair. I thought since she has never really had a real haircut, I would spoil her a little! It turns out that Kaylynn's hair is eventually going to go all curly so we trimmed up the straight part and embraced the curl underneath. It turned out so cute. She got some purple glitter to add to her cute new do and then we went to the Olive Garden for lunch. Kaylynn of course got chicken fingers and I of course got the cheese ravioli. We had a great time just us girls!

Kaylynn getting pampered!

Ready for her haircut!
"I love bread sticks!"

2 comments:

  1. FINALLY you updated your blog! I love all the stories!! Looks like you have had a lot of fun over the summer. Glad all is well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Girls Look like you had a blast! The haircut is adorable and the Olive Garden is always Yummy!

    ReplyDelete